PropellerAds

The Best Horror Movies To Stream This Halloween

How’s it going, boils, ghouls, and non-binary werewolves? I certainly hope this year’s Halloween season hasn’t spooked ya to death! I kind of like taking a break from the real-world horrors currently ongoing and replacing them with generous amounts of red corn syrup and even cornier dialogue. I can’t be the only one, right?

To celebrate, I’ve complied a list of three stellar horror flicks from the Big Three streaming outlets (Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime) for your viewing pleasure. I picked some personal favorites that, if you’re stuck endlessly scrolling or your significant other can’t make a decision, could hopefully help put you into a happier, spookier place.

And no, the original Halloween is not streaming anywhere. Believe me…

The Best Horror Movies To Stream This Halloween The Best Horror Movies To Stream This Halloween Reviewed by news100 on 6:27 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Fashion

Fashion

Find Us on Facebook